?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
03 September 2010 @ 04:47 am
☴ 003 - voice; Sunday, around 5:30pm  
Staff, students, I --

Stay calm. Continue what you are doing, watching out for each other, keeping each other safe. Keep focusing on the Inferi and the necromancers, if you see... Ultimecia, do not attempt to engage her. Do what you can to flee. She is dangerous, and she is here for me, and for the Headmaster. Your lives are nothing to her -- you are nothing, and because of this, you have a chance. She won't waste her time on you.

She's done something to slow us down, to change the way our bodies react to injury. Be careful, please. Those of you with time magic, see what you can do. She is powerful, but if you work together, maybe...

Protect each other, and the Headmaster and I will protect you. She was defeated once, we can do it again.
 
 
 
guidesthegarden on September 3rd, 2010 12:14 pm (UTC)
voice;
We can do it, Edea.
icestrikes on September 3rd, 2010 12:17 pm (UTC)
voice;
I believe you.
guidesthegarden on September 3rd, 2010 12:25 pm (UTC)
voice;
That's a considerable help.
desert_bloomed on September 3rd, 2010 02:02 pm (UTC)
Pardon my forwardness, but I urge you to reconsider. You have a wealth of resources at your disposal whic you did not before: a ready and willing and powerful staff. I have said it before and I will say it again. Use us. We can overpower her together.

[Locked from students]

Many of the students' actions during this crisis, while foolhardy and imbecilic, were also brave and compassionate. They continue to impress me with their resourcefulness and power. If we were to organize a concentrated strike on Ultimatia, I feel they would be safe together for a time. Irresponsible, I know, but I urge you to consider it.
icestrikes on September 5th, 2010 07:39 am (UTC)
The Headmaster wishes you and the other staff to fall back toward the Gapra Whitewood with the students, to make a secondary line of defense. If we... If we fall against Ultimecia, we will still have sufficiently weakened her that you may defeat her together, without leaving the students to themselves.
Rinoa Heartilly: teehee ♥starlithysteria on September 3rd, 2010 03:00 pm (UTC)
voice;
[Rested enough so that she could shout out enthusiastically!] We'll all support you anyway we can! Good luck Mrs Kramer. Kick her butt out of our home!!!
icestrikes on September 5th, 2010 07:40 am (UTC)
voice;
Thank you, Rinoa. We'll do our best.
Setsuna Meioh: Dark Timestimeywimeyorb on September 3rd, 2010 05:39 pm (UTC)
I will lend my powers over time, but I'm afraid that it will incapacitate me in this current state.

Still...I must try.
icestrikes on September 5th, 2010 07:48 am (UTC)
Be sure to take care of yourself, Setsuna.
Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing: | if only i'd punched him in the facethehellsinggirl on September 3rd, 2010 08:09 pm (UTC)
God be with you both.
icestrikes on September 5th, 2010 07:40 am (UTC)
And you, Integra.
Leia Organa: familyyoudontgotdbuns on September 3rd, 2010 08:52 pm (UTC)
Good luck, you two.

[a pause] Don't die. I've had rather enough of funerals, as of late.
icestrikes on September 5th, 2010 07:53 am (UTC)
Keep yourself safe, Leia.
highbornlament on September 3rd, 2010 11:32 pm (UTC)
Luck be with you, Edea, Cid. [Whaaaat she's totes using their names baw]

If you have anything to request of me, and likely of any of your staff, you have but to ask. My magic, my bow, are yours to use. Do not hesitate, no matter how dire the situation.
icestrikes on September 5th, 2010 08:05 am (UTC)
If you could assist your fellow staff in evacuating the students to the Gapra Whitewood to set up a secondary line of defense... we intend to battle Ultimecia, but if we should fall, she will be weakened enough for a concentrated strike to defeat her.

Your priority is the safety of our students, Sylvanas.
highbornlament on September 5th, 2010 05:14 pm (UTC)
[8|... ... ... 8|

And isn't this a strained, stilted response:] If that is your wish.

Shorel'aran.
Szayel Aporro Granz: Excuse you?prfctpotions on September 4th, 2010 04:02 am (UTC)
[[Private to Edea and Cid]]
[...oh fuck him, why the hell is he even considering this? You two and that damn butler have been a terrible influence on him. It doesn't help that this Ultimecia has screwed around with his precious potions, but goddammit all to hell...]

Headmaster, Edea... perhaps... a bit of distraction would buy us the time needed to formulate a better plan than running away. It's only a manner of time before we have no where to run to.
icestrikes on September 5th, 2010 08:20 am (UTC)
voice; private to szayel
Evacuate the students and fall back to the Gapra Whitewood. Form a line of defense there... we have a plan for Ultimecia, but if we should fall, it will weaken her enough that a strike from all of you will be enough.
Szayel Aporro Granz: Excuse you?prfctpotions on September 5th, 2010 01:04 pm (UTC)
[[Private to Edea and Cid]]
[...wait, what? She wasn't even going to hear him out? He... can't help but be a little baffled by this; he's not exactly used to being snubbed.]

Edea, the forest may not be as safe as we think it is. The inferi and necromancers are coming from somewhere, and they have all the control while we're stuck in this dimension. We could be walking right into a trap if we do this.
guidesthegarden on September 5th, 2010 09:40 pm (UTC)
voice; private to edea and szayel
I understand your concerns completely, Szayel. Unfortunately, the reality is that while we engage Ultimecia she might unleash magic strong enough to do massive damage to the school, or injury those within it. At least if the students and staff are removed from here, there is some hope in that.

No matter where we are located, at present, we are in some danger; it is my belief that the forest will offer you all cover. In attacking Hogwarts, they are unleashing an attack on the forest as well, something which the magic of the forest will not take kindly to. At the very least, it will offer you cover, and the thick of the forest will be hard for the larger varieties of inferi to penetrate.
Szayel Aporro Granz: Am I supposed to care?prfctpotions on September 6th, 2010 03:25 am (UTC)
[[Private to Edea and Cid]]
One would think the primary objective would be to prevent her from doing that, headmaster!

[pauses a moment, forcing out a breath]

...very well. As you wish.

[He's just going to have to go it alone.]